Fun Friday Linky Party

I'm linking up with Teaching Fourth for this week's Fun Friday post.  This week we had a tiring week of parent teacher conferences, but I survived.  I am feeling like a serious nap about right now though.  I sure miss those summer nap taking days!!  


Fun Pin: I have a very picky eight year old so I'm always looking for fun foods for him to try.  He loves bananas and pretzels.  Not sure about the blueberries though but they're so cute, maybe he'll give it a try.  

Fun Football:  In Michigan, you're either a State or a Michigan fan.  We're State fans in this household!

Fun Lesson:  With a half day Wednesday and no school Friday due to conferences, plus all of the election coverage, we didn't get to do as many fun things this week as usual. But we did have our classroom presidential debate and election and it was a lot of fun listening to my student's speeches and watching them handle themselves so professionally during our debate.  Have I mentioned yet what a GREAT group of kids I have this year!  Love, love, love them!

Link up if you get a chance!

Enjoy!



4 comments

  1. What a cute, fun pin! Thank you so much for linking up! You may want to go back and link up again. I think you put in my URL by mistake. When I click the link, it just brings up my page.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! It's great when kids get so involved in the process.

    Pink is one of my favorite colors too.

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you didn't choose Michigan. I'd have to stop following you :) OK, not really. I've been up to an Iowa/MSU football game, and the campus is really pretty!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top