We have mandated today as Lazy Last Day of Christmas Break day at my house. So, I'm:
- listening to my daughter watching cartoons on television
- loving that my husband just delivered Tim Horton's for breakfast (YUM)
- I'm thinking (trying not to) about going back to work tomorrow. But at least it's a short week full of fun Christmas activities on Thursday and Friday because our county closed all the school districts the Thursday and Friday before Christmas so we missed all of our Christmas festivities. So, I really won't teach much this week. Right now I'm just looking for/creating engaging activities to review learning.
- I'm also selfishly wanting more time off and IPADs in my classroom. I'm pinning so many great ideas on how to use them for educational purposes, I may just break down and bring in my personal IPAD until the magical IPAD fairy arrives (LOL - if only).
- Lastly, my word is pray. One of my resolutions is to stop worrying and give more to GOD. I get myself all worked up over too much that is out of my control.
Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends!