Informational summarizing graphic organizers


I'm so excited to link up with Jivey's workshop Wednesday! The topic this week is graphic organizers.


My kiddos are practicing their informational summarizing skills during reading and writing workshop. I created this informational summarizing resource pack of graphic organizers and printables to help my students organize their thinking about the text structure and author's purpose of the informational articles they are summarizing. The resource pack is definitely focusing our thinking!







I've seen lots of other great graphic organizers out there for informational summarizing. Which ones do you use???







3 comments

  1. I always see cute graphic organizers but inevitably end up just making my own 10 minutes before my lesson. It seems to work though!

    Just nominated you for a Liebster Award, here's more about it!

    http://marriedtomed.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top