Two Truths and a Lie - Winner gets a FREEBIE

After reading so many of these posts this week, and having so much fun guessing truths and lies, I finally had to break down and link up!  I love the game 'Two Truths and a Lie."  We always play it on the first day of school. So here are my 'Two Truths and a Lie."  Take a guess at which one is a lie in the comments section!!  I'll choose a random winner and send you a free product from my TPT store.  (Make sure you include your email address in the comment)

If you want to play also, link up with Flying Into First -



1.  I lived in Washington D.C. and worked on Capitol Hill as a congressional reporter for the Associated Press - States News Service.

2.  I went to Alma College in Michigan - home of the Scots.  So, I spent a semester abroad in Scotland, land of bagpipes and Guinness.

3.  I was a cheerleader for 10 years and I once fell through a window during practice and had to get 48 stitches in my leg.

Good luck on your guesses!!!  I can't wait to hear what you think......

Enjoy :)


8 comments

  1. Hmmm...I think your lie is #3 about the cheerleading. This is SO fun! Great idea about the TPT store. I think I will go back and add that to my post:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking number 2 is your lie. (Although I'd love to go to Scotland.)
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn between 1 and 2. I'm terrible at this! I think I'll go with #2.

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans
    mrsosullivangrade3 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 is the lie!!! A semester in Scotland would be a blast though.

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom
    croftsclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are tough. I'm going with #2 though. Glad to have found your blog! I teach grades 3-5 reading, so I look forward to reading about your ideas!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the random winner! Congrats. Email me and I'll send you an item from my TPT store for free.

      missyobryan@aol.com

      Delete

Back to Top