Skittle Party Link Up

Just a quickie post before I get my kiddos off to bed. I'm joining in the fun at Flying Into First Grade for the "Let's Get Aquainted" linky party.  This week's topic - The Skittle Game.  Link Up!


Code:

Red- favorite ice cream - mine is moose tracks. Especially peanut butter moose tracks from the little ice cream shop (Nibbles) by our cottage up north. I can't wait for summer!


Orange - favorite memory from college - I have so many!!! I guess it would be joining my sorority Gamma Phi Beta. I made some of my closest friends and lifelong memories with this group of fabulous ladies!
Yellow - favorite sports team - Detroit Red Wings!



Green - favorite fast food place - Halo Burger (it's a Michigan thing)

Purple - wild card - I'm currently teaching eight 5 year olds a cheerleading routine to perform in our church kids musical. They are so cute, but five year olds are not my speciality. Kindergarten teachers I don't know how you do it!!!

Enjoy your week everyone!


















6 comments

  1. So cute those 5 year olds-it will be precious! I don't teach kindergarten, but a performance would be adorable!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I found you through the linky. It nice to find a fellow upper grade blogger. :)

    Mrsbucaroff.blogspot.com

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fondest memories involve my sorority sisters, too! Every year as many of us as possible go on a "Girlfriends Weekend". We have the best time!

    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top