Next year I will definitely.......


I cant help it, I'm already thinking about next year even though we're still plugging along this year for 10 more days!!! I love to plan ahead. And I love to talk - which gets me in trouble during mini-lessons. I feel the need to explain with examples, analogies, evidence, visuals, etc., etc., sometimes I can go on and on and on LOL.  My goal for next year is to stay focused on the specific learning target for each mini-lesson and to keep the lesson - mini.  The practice portion of workshop is way more important than my spiel!!! 

Join in with Joy in Sixth's first linky party. What are you planning to do differently next year?  




2 comments

  1. Your page looks so good, now I have blogger envy:) I look forward to checking in with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes! I also get blabbing sometimes - I have to remember that short and sweet is often best.

    Corrina
    From Mrs. Allen’s Teaching Files

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top