November Currently.........

It's November already, I still feel like school just started and we actually just ended our first marking period on Friday!  Time flies when you're having fun! 

I've got a few spare minutes today so I'm linking up with Farley for the November Currently.


 
 
Go Spartans!  Hubby and I got married on the same day as the Michigan vs. Michigan State college football game (oops, my bad lol).  Don't worry, we played the game in the background at the reception.  So, we always celebrate our anniversary during the weekend of the game.  This year my parents took the kids for the weekend so we're enjoying a weekend to our wild selves!  Not really so wild, he's currently sleeping on the couch during the halftime break and I'm blogging.  LOL  But we're wild in spirit! 
 
What I should really be working on right now is report cards.........   Sigh........
 
What I really want right now is a banana split!  The hubs and I have splurged on food all weekend, plus the kids' Halloween candy is everywhere, so I absolutely DO NOT need a banana split.  But I want one!!!!
 
I also want a full time housekeeper.  I'm attempting to do laundry, clean up from Halloween, blog, work, and enjoy my anniversary weekend all at once - and it's just not working!  One day, one day.....
 
Yummy Pin:
 
Found this one from mommymakesitbetter.blogspot.com - smells delicious!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading and happy November.  I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. This time of year is so much fun with my kids.


6 comments

  1. I so feel you with the housekeeper thing! There is always too much to do and cleaning is the first thing to go with me! Enjoy your anniversary! Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think alike! I said the same thing about needing a housekeeper. :) Too little time.

    Tammi
    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on report cards this weekend too! Well, I should be... :)

    I am with you on the Dairy Queen banana split idea...YUM! Maybe I can convince my hubby to take me for one tonight too!

    Happy anniversary weekend!
    ~Jessica
    http://lawlerjoyinthejourney.blogspot.com/2013/11/its-currently-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! :) That applesauce looks so yummy! Glad to have found your blog through Farley!

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 13 years!! I too have to get my reports completed by this weekend. I guess tomorrow will be an unofficial day of work. Enjoy the rest of your anniversary weekend!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading blogs tonight instead of working on progress reports! This means tomorrow is already planned out for me...my real job:)
    Engaging a Creative Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top