Five For Friday with a Freebie

I'm linking up my Five for Friday - even though I only taught for a day and a half this week.  I took Monday off as a sick day - sinus infection turned bronchitis.  We had a half day on Tuesday due to teacher professional development and then Wednesday and Thursday turned out to be snow days! So, I ended up teaching my Monday lesson plans on Friday.  Yikes, we lost almost an entire week of instruction, but the positive is that I pretty much already have my plans complete for next week!



So, here goes....

#1  Since St. Patty's day is on Monday, and my last name is O'Bryan so we take this holiday pretty seriously, LOL, I created a quick review game for my math students to practice decimal multiplication skills.  I'm excited to share it with you all as a FREEBIE!



#2  Today is the last day of my online facebook Jamberry party. It's been so much fun this past week talking about Jamberry with all my friends and seeing their purchases!  Feel free to check it out if you're interested. The party closes tonight (Saturday) at midnight!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1427383034167801/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar


Heehee...... I wanted to make sure to remind you that Missy Crossnoe O'Bryan's party is closing tomorrow at midnight.

http://juliep.jamberrynails.net      Julie Andresen Pieprzyk's photo.



#3  During March is Reading Month, we have a read-in every Friday in our classroom.  Yesterday we had fun listening to books during our read-in using audible.com on our iPads.  Listening to books is a great way to engage your struggling readers!  And even your high readers love the chance to listen to a good story once in a while.  You should try it!

 


#4 My son's hockey team won his tournament on Sunday! 



#5  I used the extra time from Wednesday's snow day to finish Bundling up my decimal centers. I'm so excited to finish cutting and organizing today!



Happy weekend everyone!

No comments

Back to Top