These are a few of my favorite things blog hop


Happy December everyone!  Can you believe Christmas is almost here!  This is one of my favorite times of the year, so I'm joining up with Laura from Where the Magic Happens for her 'A few of my favorite things' blog hop.





My first favorite thing is my favorite "store" - Amazon.com.  Yes, my favorite store is virtual and I don't care.  I can find pretty much everything I need on Amazon - books, household items, toys, instant movie and tv show downloads, you name it.  I have done about 80% of my Christmas shopping on Amazon. If you're a prime member, all shipping is FREE and it's fast.  I always get my items within 2-3 days.  Also, every purchase earns me points that I cash in for FREE books in my classroom.  Love, Love, Love!!!!  In fact, I love Amazon so much that I'm giving away an Amazon gift card to one lucky reader. Merry Christmas!!  Check out all the other great favorite things you can win by entering the blog hop giveaway in the rafflecopter below.








The second favorite thing I'm going to share is one of my favorite beauty products.  I've become a huge fan of Jamberry nail wraps (check out my friend Julie's Jamberry facebook page HERE if you're interested) and I always pair them with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color.  The colors are perfect, the price is right, and the dry time is crazy fast - even my 7 year old daughter can wait patiently for just a few minutes.  If you have little girls, it's the only nail polish to buy!  Or, if you're just as busy as I am and don't have time to sit and watch your nails dry, give it a try!




The last favorite thing that I'm sharing with you my dear friends, is teaching related.  It's my two favorite TPT products - my Common Core Critical Verbs Word Wall Cards and Common Core Critical Verbs Instruction Packet.  I seriously couldn't prepare my students for the 'big test' without these products!!  And this week they are both 50% off just for you!!!

Are your students struggling with understanding the critical verbs of the Common Core?  These verbs are tricky and students cannot perform well on THE TEST if they do not know what the questions are asking them to do!!

You must expose your students to these critical academic vocabulary words. And what better way to do that than to teach each word deliberately and post for students to reference all year long!








Save $5.50 by purchasing them on sale today!!!  I don't know about you, but sales are another one of my favorite things.  And so is winning FREE stuff!!!  So enter the rafflecopter below and take your chances at winning some amazing favorite things from my bloggy friends!!

Because we value our followers and wanted to treat you to our favorite things Oprah style, we have put together the best giveaway of the season! My bloggy friends and I welcome you to the best, biggest, most cheerful event of the season:






7 winners for 7 prize packs!















a Rafflecopter giveaway


1 comment

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I just wanted to thank you for the Amazon gift card. The email from Amazon wouldn't let me email you back but I wanted to let you know but much I appreciate it. Amazon is my absolute favorite and the majority of our Christmas shopping this year is from Amazon. Love it! Thanks!

    Also I'm glad I clicked over here and saw your post about the Insta Dry nail polish. That is on my grocery list. I have tons of nail polish but I don't have the time or patience for 3 coats to dry so I always mess it up. This sounds like the perfect solution!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top