Exit Slips makeover and another possible "cold day"??!!??

Are you using exit slips to bring closure and accountability to your math lessons?  Exit slips are the perfect way to inform your daily instruction and create intervention and enrichment groups.  The best part is they only take up 5 minutes of your precious time.

I just gave ALL my math exit slips a makeover.  For more information on how I use these exit slips in my classroom, check out my blog post HERE!

Anyone else getting tired of these frigid temperatures?  They were fun the first three "cold days" off from school - but now another wind chill warning for tomorrow?  Shockingly, I'm ready to go back and almost wish the warning would go away.  Yikes, I can't believe I actually said that out loud.

The good thing about all of these cold days off, is that I've had some time to work on my TPT to do list.  I've been meaning for a while to update the covers of my math exit slips.  I just wasn't in love with the fonts I had chosen and I wanted them to pop a bit more.  So, ta da!!!  I updated every single set yesterday and I L.O.V.E the way they turned out.  I hope you do too!

Here are the 5th grade new cover designs:









Here are the 4th grade new cover designs:







Enjoy your Sunday and stay warm!  Anyone else have another "cold day" off looming tomorrow??  Post where you're from.  I'm hoping it's more than just Michigan suffering from the bitter cold.......


2 comments

  1. I'm in east TN and today is day off #6!!! Icy roads have been our biggest problem. All our hills are nice until covered in ice!!! Enjoy your day! The covers look amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top