Teacher Appreciation Week - Paying it Forward



What better way to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week than to pay it forward to my favorite teacher, blogger, TPTer, and coworker - Stephanie Rye from Forever in Fifth Grade.  It's so nice to have someone to talk "shop" with on a daily basis, someone who listens to my complaints, gives me advice, makes me take time for lunch each day, and inspires me to be the best that I can be!!

Stephanie is an amazing Reading, Writing and Social Studies teacher.  Seriously, have you checked out her social studies materials on TPT?  She's a local rock star!!  Her organizational skills make me jealous and she loves reading and has inspired my own child to read more.  She also adores doodles which is evident if you check out her blog at Forever in Fifth Grade.

So, in celebration of Teachers Helping Teachers, I'm sending Stephanie a Wendy's gift card.  This is our favorite lunch spot on monthly PD days - we always order a chili with cheese and sour cream and sometimes we even sneak in a small fry if we're feeling especially stressed.



Who are you going to celebrate this coming week?  Join up and pay it forward to your favorite teacher!


1 comment

  1. You have no idea how much you inspire me to be a better teacher and a better person! You are truly one of the nicest people I know. Thanks for being my teaching partner and friend!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top