ELA Vocabulary Word Wall Sets You Need for Your Classroom

Just a quick post to let you all know why I've neglected this little blog for the past few weeks. 

First, end of the school year craziness - self explanatory.  

Second, ELA Vocabulary Overload. 

Let me explain.  

I've officially been on summer break for one week - and believe me I have enjoyed the: sleeping in, extra gym time, breakfasts on the deck, actually having time to turn on the TV (I watched Rachel Ray and The View for the first time since last summer), playing with my kids, watching movies with the hubs - I could go on and on. 

But, what I've spent most of my first week off doing is creating grade level ELA Common Core Vocabulary Word Wall Sets.  I admit, I now have every academic vocabulary word found in the ELA Common Core Standards, grades 3 through 6, memorized.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.  It won't exactly make for exciting dinner conversation this summer...... 

But anyway, throughout the year I had so many requests to separate my ELA Common Core Vocabulary Word Wall BUNDLES into specific grade level sets. So, I'm happy to finally check item number one off my summer to do list.  

And, the vocabulary overload is worth it because I'm super excited to show you a quick preview of just a few sets I've been working on.......da da da dum..........


ela word wall cards for 3rd grade
ELA Word Wall Cards - Polka Dot Themed - 3rd Grade

ELA vocabulary words for 4th grade
ELA Word Wall Cards - Chevron Themed - 4th Grade

ela 5th grade word wall cards
ELA Word Wall Cards - Black & White Themed - 5th Grade

ELA word wall cards for 6th grade
ELA Word Wall Cards - Shiplap Themed - 6th Grade


Aren't these sneak peeks absolutely adorable? I'm in love with the backgrounds and clip art. 

I've broken the sets down into these grade levels:
I'm also offering each set in nine themes - 
I love each and every set and can't wait to see what they look like hanging in classrooms. If you purchase a set in the future, send me pics so I can show them off on the blog!!!!!

Now you know, that's where I've been -  up to my eyes in ELA Common Core vocabulary, and loving every minute of it.  

If you're interested in checking out what I have posted to TPT so far click HERE.

I hope you are enjoying summer break as much as I am, and I'm sure you're staying just as busy.  

We all know #teachersworkinsummer - most of the time :).

1 comment

  1. I am in love with the font you used for the heading on each card!! Is it a font, or is it clip art? Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete