Free Guide to Using Google Classroom for Online Distance Learning

free guide to using google classroom


Are you new to using Google Classroom or online distance learning? 

If so, this guidebook is for you.

I've been using Google Classroom for the past few years and I have all kinds of notes, tips and advice I'd love to share to help you out.

I've compiled this FREE how-to guide and it's posted in my TPT store - it's called Google Classroom FREE Guide for Online Learning.  

I hope you check it out! 

Using Google Classroom for Online Distance Learning


This guide contains information on:
  • What is Google Classroom?
  • Why use Google Classroom?
  • How to get started
  • How to create assignments
  • How to share assignments
  • Other tips & advice
  • How to organize your Google drive

Download this free guide by clicking on the link below and get started right away with using Google Classroom with your students!  


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Google-Classroom-Free-Guide-for-Online-Learning-2984579

And if you have additional tips that I missed, please share them in the comments below so I can add them to the guide. 

Or, if you'd just love to share how Google Classroom has revolutionized your classroom - I'd love to hear about that too!

No comments

Post a Comment